The SendGrid Resource makes it easy to perform actions using the SendGrid API.
- Once logged in to SendGrid, go to Settings on the left navigation bar, and select "API Keys".
- Click "Create API Key".
- Give your API key a name.
- Select Restricted Access.
- Select Full Access on Mail Send
- While you can provide a key with full permissions on everything, this is all we need to send email on your behalf.
- Click "Create & View".
- Copy your API key into Dynaboard.
- Secret fields (e.g. passwords or certificates) require clicking the ✓ to the right of the field to save the input.
- A secret may be unsaved (e.g. passwords or certificates). Click the ✓ to the right of the field to save it. The text will disappear after a successful save.
- Sender Authentication hasn't been properly setup in your SendGrid account for the email you're trying to send from.
The profiles configured for this resource in an environment
A profile of this resource for an environment
The API key to use when connecting to the SendGrid API.
The name of the environment with which this profile is associated
Sends an email using the SendGrid API.