The Notion Resource provides easy access to the Notion API, allowing you to quickly build apps on top of your existing Notion databases.
- The Dynaboard / Notion integration works using an Internal Integration which you can configure in Notion's integrations dashboard.
- Once open: click on "New Integration", enter a name, select a workspace, assign permissions, and click "Submit".
- If the workspace you want to integrate isn't listed, you'll need to be added as an administrator to it before continuing.
- At a minimum Dynaboard will need the Read content capability. If you'd also like to modify your Notion databases from Dynaboard, you'll need to add Update and Insert as well.
- Once you've created the integration, copy the Internal Integration Token and paste it into the API key field in Dynaboard. Click the ✓ to the right of the field to save the key.
- Important: To access each Notion database in your workspace you need to explicitly share it with your new integration.
- To do this: navigate to the main page of the desired database, click on "Share" in the top right corner, click the "Invite" field, and select the integration you just created.
- Test your new integration by creating / testing a list databases function to see if your recently shared database(s) is returned.
- The correct database may not have been shared with your integration in Notion.
- Your account is not an administrator on the Notion Workspace you'd like to connect to.
- A secret may be unsaved (e.g. passwords or certificates). Click the ✓ to the right of the field to save it. The text will disappear after a successful save.
The profiles configured for this resource in an environment
A profile of this resource for an environment
The internal integration token (API key) to use when connecting to the Notion API.
The name of the environment with which this profile is associated
Lists all databases accessible via the provided Notion API key.
Performs a query on an existing Notion database.
Updates existing pages (rows) within a Notion database.
Creates a new page (row) in an existing Notion database.