Acceptable use policy
Last Updated: September 9, 2022
Please read this Acceptable Use Policy ("policy" or "AUP") carefully before using any Dynaboard website, including, https://dynaboard.com (opens in a new tab), https://dynaboard.app (opens in a new tab), https://dynaboard.io (opens in a new tab), https://dynaboard.dev (opens in a new tab), or any service (collectively, the “Dynaboard Services") operated by Dynaboard ("Dynaboard," "we," or "us"). Use of the Services is subject to this Acceptable Use Policy.
We reserve the right to change this policy at any given time and will use commercially reasonable efforts to notify you of such changes. To ensure your compliance with this policy, we advise that you frequently visit this page.
Capitalized terms have the meaning stated in the applicable agreement between Customer ("Customer," "you," or "your") and Dynaboard. To the extent of any conflict between such agreement and this AUP, this AUP shall govern.
Customer shall not to use the Dynaboard Services in connection with a Consumer Web Application that:
- violates, or encourages the violation of, the legal rights of others (including, allowing Customer Users to infringe or misappropriate the intellectual property rights of others);
- engages in, promotes or encourages illegal activity, including but not limited to selling illegal products or services;
- is unlawful, invasive, infringing, defamatory or for fraudulent purpose (including, for phishing, creating a pyramid scheme, engaging in identity theft, or mirroring a website);
- promotes or facilitates violence or terrorist activities, including permitting or promoting the dissemination of hate speech;
- intentionally distributes viruses, worms, Trojan horses, corrupted files, hoaxes, or other items of a destructive or deceptive nature, or other malicious code;
- generates, distributes, publishes or facilitates unsolicited mass email, promotions, advertisements or other solicitations or botting;
- provides load testing, proxy and VPN services or CPU-intensive APIs (e.g., machine learning model training and inference/serving);
- violates the terms of service of such other Dynaboard product or service;
- provides unauthorized or unlicensed money or legal services, provided, however, businesses with appropriate licenses and authorizations are permitted;
is for any of the following types of businesses, hobbies, or applications:
Certain financial and professional services, including:
- Investment and credit services which are regulated, have special licensing requirements or require the processing of sensitive personal information (e.g., individual financial information)
- Cryptocurrency mining (Cryptocurrency applications are permitted)
Regulated or Illegal products and services, and IP infringement, including:
- Counterfeit or unauthorized goods
- Illegal products or services
- Intellectual property or proprietary rights infringement
- Adult content and services
Unfair, predatory, or deceptive practices, including:
- Get rich quick schemes
- Mug shot publication or pay-to-remove services
- No-value-added services
Products or services related to:
- Drug paraphernalia
- High-risk businesses
- Multi-level marketing
- Pseudo pharmaceuticals
- Fabricating social media activity
- Substances designed to mimic illegal drugs
- Web scraping and crawling
Your Services may be suspended or terminated with or without notice upon any violation of this policy. Any violations may result in the immediate suspension or termination of your account.
A violation of this AUP shall be determined in Dynaboard’s sole discretion. You agree that violations of this AUP by Customer, any person or entity acting under Customer’s account to the use the Dynaboard Services or any Consumer User will, in addition to any other remedies including possible criminal prosecution, result in termination of your access to the Dynaboard Services and removal (taking down) of all projects and deployments. In addition, violation of this AUP may result in tracking information being stored to identify the offending person, and permanent restriction from holding an account on the Dynaboard Services.
To report a violation of this policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org