Notion Resource Node
The Notion Resource provides easy access to the Notion API, allowing you to quickly build apps on top of your existing Notion databases.
- The Dynaboard / Notion integration works using an Internal Integration which you can configure in Notion's integrations dashboard.
- Once open: click on "New Integration", enter a name, select a workspace, assign permissions, and click "Submit".
- If the workspace you want to integrate isn't listed, you'll need to be added as an administrator to it before continuing.
- At a minimum Dynaboard will need the Read content capability. If you'd also like to modify your Notion databases from Dynaboard, you'll need to add Update and Insert as well.
- Once you've created the integration, copy the Internal Integration Token and paste it into the API key field in Dynaboard. Click the ✓ to the right of the field to save the key.
- Important: To access each Notion database in your workspace you need to explicitly share it with your new integration.
- To do this: navigate to the main page of the desired database, click on "Share" in the top right corner, click the "Invite" field, and select the integration you just created.
- Test your new integration by creating / testing a list databases function to see if your recently shared database(s) is returned.
- The correct database may not have been shared with your integration in Notion.
- Your account is not an administrator on the Notion Workspace you'd like to connect to.
- A secret may be unsaved (e.g. passwords or certificates). Click the ✓ to the right of the field to save it. The text will disappear after a successful save.
The internal integration token (API key) to use when connecting to the Notion API.
Lists all databases accessible via the provided Notion API key.
Performs a query on an existing Notion database.
Updates existing pages (rows) within a Notion database.
Creates a new page (row) in an existing Notion database.